Daily Rental Procedures
Daily Rental Procedures
- Check the event calendar to see if the date of your event is available.
- If the date and space is available, please fill out our application.
- The date(s) you are renting the space(s) is the date of your occupancy and this is what is listed on the website calendar. You can only utilize the spaces on the day(s) agreed to in the application. If you need additional days for set up or tear down for your event, you need to indicate that on this application, or contact the Performing Arts Center office and pay for use of the space(s) on those days.
- Your typed name indicates that you understand and accept all the explanations and details included herewith in their entirety.
- We don't need your signature. You and Main Street Landing have the right to cancel this agreement at any time prior to your event. In the case either party cancels any monies paid by you will be returned in full up to two week prior to your event. Main Street Landing will not be held responsible for any losses to you should Main Street Landing need to cancel your event.
- Once we receive the paperwork, we will check to confirm availability, review the paperwork, and either approve or reject your application.
- Once approved, you will be asked to submit a image and a listing will be created for the event calendar.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your rental from us and an invoice within 48 hours.
Main Street Landing does not have exclusivity with any particular caterer. This allows you to choose the food and beverage options that work best for your event's budget and style. You are welcome to self-cater or host potluck style events, or hire your favorite company even if they are not on our list. If you are looking for a great caterer, check out our recommended partners below.
- Have Your Cake Catering | https://haveyourcakecatering.com/
- Sugarsnap Catering | http://thesnapvt.com/
- Catering by Dale | http://www.cateringbydale.com/
- 802 Cocktails (bar service only) | http://802cocktails.com/
Catering restrictions: Please note that we do not have kitchen facilities, so all food has to be prepared off site. We do not allow open flames, with the exception of "Sterno" type chafing dish warmers. Additionally, because we are a commercial building, all alcohol has to be provided and served by a licensed and permitted bar service.
- The licensee has the right to cancel at any time up to two weeks prior to the event. If the event is cancelled within two weeks of its scheduled date the client is responsable for 50% of the rental cost.
- Payment is required two weeks before your event. NOTE: You will not receive access to the space until payment has been received by Main Street Landing unless previous arrangements have been made.
- We do accept Credit Cards.
- To obtain the keys to get you into your space on the day of your event, you need to contact Main Street Landing's Daily Rental Assistant Phoebe Zorn at 802-540-3018 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
If you have any questions about this procedure please do not hesitate to contact us: