Emergency Contacts During Your Event
If you need to contact Main Street Landing for an emergency and it is after 5 p.m. or on Saturday or Sunday please call our emergency beeper number @ 802-657-9141
If it is during the week Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. please call Edvin Brezicanin, our Daily Rental Staff @ 802-316-6667 or 802-540-3018 or e-mail him at
No Open Flames Permitted in Any of Main Street Landing’s Buildings
Heating dishes are fine for catered events - but please no Convection Ovens or barbeques, etc.
Types of Events Allowed at Main Street Landing
- Main Street Landing does not rent out our facilities for weddings an/or wedding receptions.
- If you have any questions whether or not your event would be allowed at Main Street Landing, please do not hesitate to call the Daily Rental Office @ 802-540-3018
Environmental Standards Policy
- No toxic paints, cleaning supplies, etc. are allowed in our spaces.
- Only green seal certified products can be used. As a green and environmentally friendly space, Main Street Landing does not permit the use of any paints or other toxic materials inside any of Main Street Landing’s buildings or on our grounds.
- All painting for sets or drops for performances, etc must be done off site and then brought into the space.
- Use of toxic products in Main Street Landing’s building is reason to terminate use of said space.
- There is not a kitchen on site to cook or prepare food.
- There is no storage space.
- Please rent enough spaces in the building to support your event.
- Keys will be provided only for those spaces defined and approved in your application.
- Main Street Landing requires you to return the space to the condition it was when you rented it. Therefore, please remove your trash and dispose of it at your own facility.
- Please contact both the Courtyard by Mariott Burlington Harbor and the Hilton Hotel across the street from the Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center if you wish to let the hotel visitors know about your event. They will be sure to let their guests at the hotels know your event is taking place right across the street and may be willing to help you to market your event/performance to eager visitors to our City. Send your pr info also to Main Street Landing @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to get it out to our ''list'' and all our tenants.
Catering & Alcohol Policy
- Main Street Landing’s preferred caterer for your event is Skinny Pancake, which is located in the building at the corner of Lake & College Streets on the 1st floor. The name of thier Catering Operation is Have your Cake Catering. They have a liquor license, and can run the bar for you as well.
For Menu and Pricing call
- Lauren Nealy
Catering Account Manager
Have Your Cake Catering
- But please feel free to hire anyone you wish to do your catering. That said, you need to advise them that they cannot cook on site and need to use warming trays.